Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Mixtapes I've Been Holding Back On Pt. 1

I've been beyond busy so I present the mixtapes I've been holding out on =) enjoy

B.O.B. (Battery Operated Boyfriend) - Raheem DeVaughn


Text Messages - Raheem DeVaughn


XO - Raheem DeVaughn


Bedroom - Raheem DeVaughn


Garden of Luv - Raheem DeVaughn



All I Wanna Do - Kevin Cossom


Black & Yellow - Kevin Cossom


Leave Me Alone (Feat. J. Cole) - Kevin Cossom


Show Me Love (Feat. Ace Hood) - Kevin Cossom


Work - Kevin Cossom



Joaquin Phoenix (Feat. Lupe Fiasco) - Travis Barker

Can A Drummer Get Some (Feat. Lil Wayne, The Game, Rick Ross & Swizz Beatz) - Travis Barker

Champagne (Feat. Wiz Khalifa) - Travis Barker

H.A.M. (Travis Barker Remix) [Feat. Kanye West & Jay-Z] Travis Barker

Never Holdin Me Back (Feat. J. Cole) - Travis Barker